Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Create a New NoodleTools Account
If you are logging in to SAS's NoodleTools subscription for the first time, you will need to create a new account.
1. On the NoodleTools login screen use the Or Sign In / Register With ... area and click "OFFICE 365".
- You will go to the "pick an account" and "password" screens. Use your school email and your school password.
2. A Link NoodleTools account screen will appear.
3. Choose from the following options
4. You will now be taken to the Projects page
- This is where you can create your own projects and create in-boxes for student submissions.
Login to access tools for note-taking, outlining, and citation
NoodleTools Quick Guide for Students
This guide covers the following topics: (1) How to create a new account; (2) How to start a new project and a source list; (3) How to create notecards; (4) How to share a project with your teacher; and (5) How to set up a project collaboration with your classmates.
NoodleTools Help Desk
Find tutorials to help with all aspects of using NoodleTools, or submit a help request ticket.
NoodleTools Quick Guide for Librarians & Teachers
This guide covers the following topics: (1) How to create a new account; (2) How to create a new project and add sources and notecards; and (3) How to set up a project inbox to receive student work and provide feedback.